Tuesday, January 27
Can I ever emphasize enough about how much I adore food? Or more rather, gastronomy - which is the art of eating. Food. We all love food, right? Even the anorexics do - they just deny it because they are nothing but pussy-ass motherfuckers that only like the taste of cock in their mouths 24/7. (Although I kind of contradict myself with that last sentence, but not exactly 24/7. L0L0LZ) If I could, and especially if there were no such thing as "gas," "weight gain," and "bloating," you bet I would be fucking stuffing my face for every goddamn minute of the day. Bring it on, bitch. Give me the fucking heart disease.

I have come to the conclusion that this is perhaps the worst entry that I have ever written. I also happen to have written the world's worst essay this morning before class, which I ended up coming late to because I had to finish writing my paper. It was assigned two days ago and I did not start it until 9:10 in the morning today, fifty minutes before class started. To be quite frank, it was a rather simple paper. The only thing that I should have done was put forth a little more research into it; and of course at least fucking started it on the day before it was due as opposed to less than an hour before it was due. Silly me. But I got it done nonetheless. It sucked balls, but I included honorable mention of There Will Be Blood in it just for the hell of it. Why not?

That is really kind of sad: Being that I am an English major, I can never start papers. And to think that last semester was really bad - I would sit in front of the computer swearing to myself that I would get the shit done early, only to be sitting there for another eight hours until 3:00 in the morning not having done anything at all. Right now, I just fall asleep exhausted at about 10:00 at night, planning on taking a 1-hour nap and then setting my alarm for 11:00. You see, when the alarm goes off at 11:00, I hit the "snooze" button. Yeah, we all do that; but I do that in addition to re-setting my alarm over and over until about 4:00 in the morning, when I just say "Fuck it" and go to sleep until 7AM. At 7AM I freak the fuck out and tell myself that I would take a quick shower and wash my Rapunzel hair in a record of about five minutes and be out the door to do my work in what I hope to be an hour and a half - if I drive to campus fast enough.

Never happened. I am always late. Currently I've been having a serious problem with getting out of bed. I used to be an expert at it and am always the fucking pro when it comes to promptness and being on time. What the fuck?






Christina N. @ 10:32 PM