Sunday, January 27
I hate Harry Potter. If he and his two little bumblefuck friends weren't so nosy and actually focused on their Hogwarts studies to begin with, they wouldn't have gotten into so much trouble that took seven fucking dictionary-sized books to depict. Right? Am I right? Can I get an amen? Jesus fucking Christ. I don't see what is so captivating about those books and films. I hate nosy children. They should focus on their own fucking business and start building up their own fucking lives as opposed to poking their noses into other people's shit. Although, I wouldn't mind if they literally did that - I mean, I'd love to kick Harry Potter or Ron Weasley's (definitely Hermione, though) face into a pile of rhino dung. Wouldn't that be great? And then I'd tell the fucker, "That's what it feels like to have somebody's nose poking into their fucking business - they feel like shit!"







LOL


Christina N. @ 8:17 PM