Monday, January 21
Have I ever told you that I absolutely abhor olives? They look like giant green snots that probably taste like giant green snots. I don't know how people could possibly eat those, with the exception of olive oil because it just tastes like oil, pretty much. But I shouldn't be the one to justify that because I have never gone out of my way to swallow a whole spoonful of olive oil just for the hell of it, believe it or not - of all the weird things that I have ever eaten.

And I would like to bring up the notion of: Why do the Williams sisters make uncomfortable animal grunts when they play tennis?

What the fuck? Not only do those butches look like the epitome of what a black butch would probably look like, but why do they also have to make those unnecessary noises every time they hit the ball with their racket? My mom was watching the Australian Open during dinner today, and I couldn't help but notice that while Serena Williams was non-sexually grunting away, the other player remained silent and graceful. What the fuck? I find it so disturbing and questionable that I can't even laugh about it. Although I do say, that I would only laugh about it if Andre Agassi ever did it.



Christina N. @ 5:42 PM