Monday, January 14
Bored? I'm always bored. That lame LiveJournal mood option should just be preset to "bored" for every single thing that I write.

So yesterday I hung out with Amy and I saw There Will Be Blood for the second time. This time instead of going all the way to goddamn Montclair to see it, I went to Garden State Plaza. It's about time that they released it nationwide, because every time that I went to see it, the theater was pretty sufficiently packed. As amazing of a film it is, I couldn't sit still for the entire close-to-three-hour-long movie and had to walk out for a cigarette break and get a "citrus squeeze" drink from Jamba Juice during the middle of the film.

Surprisingly, very surprisingly as a matter of fact, I will be quite busy this week. Tomorrow I go to work from 10AM to 5PM, and then am off to pick up Amy for some kind of business meeting at a potential new job that I might get selling life insurance (ha). If it turns out not to be a scam and if I make a good amount of money, I will be ending my time at Banana Republic. Dude, I have gotten so fucking sick of that shit that it is un-fucking-believable. It's just the same redundant shit every day that I come in - even if they aren't giving me that many hours anymore. Retail; I do not recommend it. As my friend calls it, it's also known as "the fag industry."

On Wednesday, I decided to agree to show up for this modeling interview bullshit - just to bust my chops out for the hell of it. Some guy recruited me yesterday as I was walking out of the movie theater and said that he noticed my look (WTF?) and gave me a card. I don't know and I don't really care - as long as it isn't for fucking K-Mart catalogs or any n00d scams, models make decent dollars. I wouldn't mind, as long as I ain't selling my ass just to make some middle-aged pervert fucker buy a sweater vest at Banana Republic; I could live without the discount because no matter what, my money is going down the fucking drain. The folks at the agency probably wouldn't dig me anyway, I'm not too appealing to begin with.

And then at 7 in the evening, I have to work until 1 o'clock in the fucking morning to do inventory. Fuck that shit. It aggravates me so that I don't even have much to say about it.

Thursday I have to re-take my Elements of Algebra exam in Newark from 10AM to 1PM because I failed it the first time (fuckin' skanks). And then off to NYC for a dinner party with "the crew," because a dear friend of mine is permanently leaving to go back to her home country of Brazil. I am kind of envious, because I am so anxious as to get the fuck out of New Jersey.

My plan is - once I finish college, which will hopefully be in three years or less because I'll be taking summer and winter courses from now on, Amy and I are going to be roommates in wherever and I'll be a bartender while I try to find a legitimate writing job. The least I could say is that I am extremely excited for that, because we have also planned to have our own smoke room in our apartment. That's right - our pad will be modern and slick as fuck, but the smoke room will be in complete old school mahogany with velveteen oak chairs and tasseled lamps, with a cherry wood wardrobe used specifically just to hang jewel-toned velvet smoke jackets, and a separate cabinet for about a dozen different types of cigarettes all stored in alphabetical order alongside about ten to twelve different ashtrays for all different occasions, pipes and cigarette holders longer than Peter Steele's cock - all lovingly placed on top of 125-year-old oriental rugs. And let's not forget the mahogany bookshelves standing way up to the goddamn ceiling along walls that are adorned with royal wallpaper. Now that is what I call a fucking smoke room.

And then on Friday and Saturday - I hope somebody cares enough to call up a 5 foot 7 inch asian chick to hang out. If you have yellow fever, you're in luck this weekend. The possibility is very slim and that was just a desperate attempt at any loser who ever bothers to browse Blogger. That's fucking sad. Fuckin' skanks.


Christina N. @ 11:41 PM