Saturday, January 5
Of all the iPod conversations that I have had over the times, I have never heard of any single person owning theirs for more than seven months. Well, mine lasted for four years.

Indeed, I got my 2nd or 3rd (or some seemingly irrelevant version in accordance to Apple and its spoiled consumers) generation iPod for my fourteenth birthday. It started to get faulty after two years; I would then literally, throw it around my room for a couple minutes until it started working again. That tactic worked for two more years. Right now, for some reason the piece of shit only holds up to a maximum of 750 songs when it originally held 2,000. What in the flying fucking retard? What kind of music buff only has 750 songs in their library? Not me, that's for fucking sure.

So how am I? I'm okay. I've had better days.


The End!


Christina N. @ 7:24 PM