Friday, January 11
Dude, Marlboro cigarettes taste really bad. I was taking a break from the ever-so-insane Lucky Strikes and tried to finish off the Marlboros that I had bummed off from a co-worker the other day. Shit tasted bad as hell. As much as I wanted the nicotine, I couldn't power-smoke that shit. It is indeed true that Marlboros burn really fucking fast, but I smoked that shit really fucking slow with the pussiest of pussy drags because it tasted so bad. I guess you could see the level addiction that yours truly has gotten into - smoking whatever the fuck there is available, no matter what it tastes like, just to get the nicotine kick. Fuckin' skanks.

Tomorrow, or rather later today, I am going to get my car back. I now drive the minivan because my folks came up with this bullshit reason that my dad needs a more reliable car to go to work and therefore gets dibs on the Maxima. Last time I checked, he's the one who doesn't have to drive 40 minutes every day on Route 80 to go to school. Fuckin' skanks.

For some reason, after having fallen asleep at 12:30 today and waking up at 2:30 made me get into a good mood. A lot better than the rest of this week has been. I don't know why? Fuckin' skanks.


Christina N. @ 4:15 AM