Monday, October 1
I have to say, that the only three loves in my life are:

coffee
cigarettes
my car

I know that Starbucks is probably the biggest money-hungry food franchise in the country, but I do love their shit. Drinks are good. Food is decent. And you can always count on finding one at every corner - that's what I love best. This is probably the only repetitive annoyance of America that I actually like.

Cigarettes. Oh man do I love Joe Camel. This fucker is pure genius. Smoking Camel cigarettes is like sucking euphoria through a straw. One of my favorite pastimes? Coffee and cigarettes. Ya' daaaamn right.

My car. My car fucking rules. I own a black 2003 Nissan Maxima. It has a Bose stereo system and 6-cylinder engine. My favorite pastime: driving my car while sipping coffee and smoking Camels.

These three things are all that I have right now. School? Fuck school. I just need my degree. Job? Use the money to buy the shit that I just talked about. Friends? Fuck friends; I have Joe Camel.

Can't believe that I used to be quite the anti-coffee drinker. I hated black coffee, and I still do. But it's just the sugary, cocoa-ey awesomeness that I can't get enough of nowadays that drives me fucking nuts. I really can't remember what it was like not loving coffee. Maybe I just love caramel macchiatos. Especially those.


Christina N. @ 8:49 PM