Monday, September 24
My parents went out today and bought me a $400 GPS navigation system for my car. WTF? I couldn't believe it. You know what my mom's reason was? "So that when you are lost in Newark, you won't have to pull over and ask somebody for directions. You can't trust people in Newark." True (All of that was said in a broken english, vietnamese asian accent). But I never knew that they would go to such lengths and actually buy one of those electronic pixelated talking coloring maps. My pops and I were playing with it today, and I have to say, it's pretty badass. They got me a TomTom ONE XL (like anybody knows what the fuck that is in the first place. And you gotta love the name). Knowing me who has trouble finding bathrooms all the time, I would probably end up at some point holding it in my hands on the street playing Marco Polo. That is, if some punkass bitch doesn't punch me in the face and runs away with my GPS.

I am never used to owning such luxuries that speak to me. It really does speak to me - it tells me where to go so I am less lonely in my car. I think, of all things - that it would eventually become my best friend because actual humans don't like talking to me very much. This inclines me to give my GPS a name. What shall it be?

I also got a $25 gift card from Wachovia today in the mail. So what do? Go on the Urban Outfitters website, bitch! This gorgeous piece of fabric only cost a miraculous $24.99.


Fuck yes!


Christina N. @ 10:21 PM