Saturday, September 8
There was a bomb threat at Rutgers-Newark today. I had absolutely no idea at all, whatsoever, that it was even going on or happened at all! As a matter of fact, I didn't find out until I got home and checked my e-mail. I have to get out of there, I really do. Kind of weird though - I don't know what to think of it; because the campus itself actually isn't that bad. No noisy crowds/groups, people are nice, area is clean, security is abundant, the area is peaceful - I kind of liked it. But no matter what, I'd still prefer New Brunswick. Now I really prefer New Brunswick after this bomb threat shit. Fuck that, seriously. If this sort of thing happened in high school, it wouldn't really matter much because high school students are nothing but dipshitted assholes who think that they can have a good time by doing stupid things. But in college - in Newark, well, it's a whole 'nother story.

On a lighter note, a friend of mine who is a senior in New Brunswick invited me to attend the English Department party (L0LZ) on Wednesday. Free wine is reportedly going to be flowing about, and it's a good opportunity for me to get a heads up on how to transfer there and whatnot. Especially since I have decided to major in writing. If Lady Luck is on my side, ol' Mum will allow me to stay overnight at my friend's dorm. It shall be cool beans.

It's a shame that the new Kevin Bacon movie isn't doing so golly-gee swell in the box office. It just breaks my heart. Death Sentence is quite the quality film. I highly recommend it. You stupid fuckers wanting to see Halloween when you've seen it already in 1978? Have some fucking logic, come on. I liked The Poseidon Adventure - didn't need to see it again with Patrick "I'm Ugly" Swayze. Seriously, the Halloween franchise fucking sucks. Michael Myers can't walk worth a shit. He walks slower than a fucking paraplegic in a motorized wheelchair. Same thing with Jason - and shitfucks still can't run from them? You've got to be fucking kidding me. Michael gets his head chopped off in one sequel, only to come back in the next. That shit is fucking stupid - there isn't even any supernatural background to these motherfuckers and all of a sudden they have plaster and hockey masks glued to their faces and Hulk Hogan muscles, when clearly their life solely consists of walking with knives, trying to poke a hole in little teenagers. Jean-Claude Van Damme movies make more sense than that.

How could Balls of Fury be doing better than Death Sentence? Where are you, God? Oh yeah, you don't exist. That's why Balls of Fury is racking in close to $10 million more than Death Sentence and Stardust. Even though I have no interest in Stardust, I could guarantee you that is much more qualified than un-funny ape turds than Balls of Fury is. Christopher Walken, why must you sink down to such a level?

I really don't understand why hordes of people flock to the movies to see such mindless bullshit that is over-hyped by other cretins who think that they are good films. Knocked Up is a good example of this. I saw it a long time ago but I still want what seems like three hours and ten dollars of my life back.


Christina N. @ 12:27 AM