Tuesday, September 25



WTF

Why are they not the same person??? There are many things that I do not understand in life, and one of them is this questionable phenomena known as "Clint Eastwood is lying to us and actually has eight children instead of seven." Everybody knows that this resemblance thing is old news, but it just recently recurred in my head because Scott was on TV two days ago while my mom-mom and I were in the living room. I pointed him out and asked her, "Doesn't that guy look like Clint Eastwood?" She was like, "Yeah! Is that his son?" (LOLZ)

Today, Clint was on TV and I reminded her of Scott again. She mentioned how Clint has some sort of a Cindy Crawford mole on his upper lip and that Scott didn't. I corrected her and told her that he just covers his mole with makeup. That just proves even more that Clint Eastwood and Scott Weiland are the same fucking person; Clint duplicated himself exactly 40 years ago and created an asexual son of whom he named "Scott Richard Kline," a crazy (bi-polar) boy who would eventually and stubbornly change his name to "Scott 'The Man With No Veins' Weiland."



Bonus!


And now, I would like to articulate on how much I fucking love Clint Eastwood. There is no need to speculate on how fantastic shit like Dirty Harry and The Man With No Name are. All I need is to reference Denis Leary on the Jimmy Kimmel Show a couple weeks ago, telling Jimmy that he had to leave the interview early because there was going to be a Clint Eastwood special on PBS soon and he had to rush home to see it - and he doesn't have TiVo to record it, I think. Jimmy felt insulted by that, so Denis proceeded to show how far above the scale that Clint is over Jimmy by indicating levels with his hands. And thus, the interview ended.


Christina N. @ 11:24 PM