Thursday, September 6
1)Three Names you go by:

a )Christina
b )Nguyen
c) the asian

Three Parts of Your Ethnic Heritage:

1) Vietnamese
2) Vietnamese
3) One chinese ancestor that got in there somehow. Whoever mated with them is a whore and ruined my purity.

Three Things That Scare You:

1) Groucho Marx
2) the possibility of a shitty Mike Patton album
3) chickpeas

Three Everyday Essentials:

1) saturated fatty foods
2) check out my sexy hair
3) coughing up loogies

Three Things You're Wearing Right Now:

1) Canada t-shirt (L0LZ)
2) green shorts
3) yellow skin

Three Favorite Bands at the Moment:
1) Faith No More
2) Mr. Bungle
3) Anthrax

Three Favorite Songs at the Moment:

1) "A Small Victory" - Faith No More
2) "The Air-Conditioned Nightmare" - Mr. Bungle
3) "Archie & Veronica" - Lovage (Mike Patton has covered every musical genre known to man, true story.)

Three Things You Want in a Relationship (apart from Real Love)

1) sillyness
2) nonconformity
3) An irish man or a polish man. Sorry, can't help it.

Two Truths and One Lie

1) I am an alcoholic.
2) I masturbate to Clint Eastwood westerns.
3) My mother's aunt set herself on fire because of her cheating husband.

Three Things That Most Appeal To You About the Opposite Sex:

1) eyes
2) personality
3) facial structure

Three Things You Want to do Right Now

1) get rich
2) be born in an earlier decade
3) eat nachos

Three Places You Want to Go On Vacation:

1) Italy
2) San Francisco
3) Japan

Three Things You Want to do Before You Die

1) do the mashed potato with Paul Newman
2) write a book about the ethics of nothingness
3) go cow-tipping

Three Things That Make You a Stereotypical Girl

1) I spend too much money
2) I rack up the phone bill
3) I scream when I see a bug


Christina N. @ 10:33 PM