Wednesday, September 19
Every day I am saddened by the fact that I simply cannot afford to shop at Anthropologie as much as I would like to. I just can't, man. It is a heart-wrenching truth that nobody wants to face. A little piece of me dies every day that they have new shipment to their stores.

They don't even have rare coupons. No credit card. Nothing. If they had a credit card that came with promotions and shit like that, I would jump on it almost as fast as I would jump on Mike Patton. No joke. If I could, I would spend a good portion of my money on that goddamn store. But I don't have a good portion of money to begin with.

I tend to have a spending habit - dominantly on stupid things, which mainly consists of food. What can I say? I am a fucking food addict. Oh, you say you're a crack addict? I'm sorry but I don't like being addicted to a part of an ass. In college, especially in a city location, you walk around a lot. Such is the case with me, and I do extra foot work because I am an Olympic speed walker. The more you walk, the more calories you burn. The more energy you use, the more hungry you are. Do the math. Unfortunately that is the only type of math that I could do well.

Did I ever tell you how full of shit a lot of the Rutgers students are? I find it quite difficult to make friends. For example (true story) - when I make conversation with a stranger during an entire class period and we're getting to know each other pretty well and nothing seems to go wrong, when class is over they just walk straight out the door without even saying goodbye or inviting me to get something to eat or anything. I really don't understand that. Oh, I suck? I know I suck but I don't think that's the case. I talk and engage in people the same way at work - and everybody is almost like family (one other than mine) there. Newark is lame. End of story.

This lack of companionship leaves me to extreme levels of boredom and free time during my breaks - times of which I do not have my car because my mom takes it to work. I am sad to say that I had developed a smoking habit, for simply running out of things to do. Wait, you know what? I'm not fucking sad at all because cigarettes taste good. Lung cancer? Throat cancer? Funky smell? Nasty coughs? Early death? I could do without those adult diaper-wearing, bedpan pissing, hip breaking days, okay? I really do despise anti-smoke bitches. As long as smokers don't blow smoke in everybody's faces or leave cigarette butts everywhere and are aware of the health issues, then they're alright - it's their choice; mind your own business. I had it coming for me anyway, considering that for my entire high school career random kids would always walk up to me and ask for a cigarette.

New Jersey, along with its population of high school students in general is lame. And it's "going east to the beach," not "going down the shore." Fucking idiots don't know jack shit about anything. Have you noticed that only people from New Jersey think that New Jersey is awesome? You should know exactly what I mean - there's people from New York who love Massachusetts and California, but New Yorkers hate New Jersey. Do Californians or Virginians like New Jersey? No. Do Floridians like New Jersey? No. Do Idahoans like New Jersey? No. Not even people from an irrelevant state such as Idaho (no, U da ho!) have kind feelings toward New Jersey. Get a fucking clue. Move someplace else. No wait, actually don't - we don't want New Jerseyans infecting the good soil of other pure American lands (America isn't really pure to begin with in the first place). Nobody else likes New Jersey, because it's fucking dumb. Only New Jerseyans take pride in other New Jerseyans because nobody else fucking likes them. Face it, New Jersey sucks. We have nothing to be proud about. We may have beaches, cities, shopping plazas, Starbucks, and whatnot; but other states have all of those things - but better. New Jerseyans are just jealous that their shit sucks and therefore turn everything around to make it sound as if it's great. It's all fake. New Jersey is full of nothing.

Why are New Yorkers so depressed?
Because at the end of the tunnel is New Jersey.


Christina N. @ 7:54 PM