Monday, September 3
1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times: Robin Hood: Men in Tights

2. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in the theater: I am too asianly cheap to do that.

3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie: Paul Newman. But sadly he has retired from the movie biz, so I shall say Kevin BACON (crispy sizzle).

4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie: Frankie Muniz, Jesus fucking Christ.

5. Name a movie that you can quote from: Pulp Fiction, or pretty much any movie that Quentin Tarantino contributed to. True Romance was silly.

6. Name a movie musical that you know all the lyrics to all the songs: I lose six eggs every time somebody mentions "musical."

7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with: Does this not pertain to musicals? Fuck you, man.

8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see: The Evil Dead, just for the tree-rape scene.

9. Name a movie that you own: Cool Hand Luke

10. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? No, drive-in theaters die faster than liberal russians.

11. Ever made out in a movie? No one ever wants to take me to a movie. How sad.

12. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven't gotten around to it: Party Monster

13. Ever walked out of a movie? I'm asian, of course I wouldn't waste such good money like that. Unless Frankie Muniz suddenly pops up out of nowhere.

14. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater: Death Sentence made me sad, but I did not cry.

15. Popcorn? I love junk food. Therefore I praise popcorn.

16. How often do you go to the movies? Every few weeks, perhaps. I am very picky. And cheap.

17. What's the last movie you saw in the theater? Death Sentence

19. What's your favorite/preferred genre of movie? War? Drama? Crime Drama? Does it look like a bitch?

20. What's the first movie you remember seeing in the theater? Toy Story

21. What movie do you wish you had never seen? Lawnmower Man 2: Jobe's War

22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed? Natural Born Killers

23. What is the scariest movie you've seen? 21 Grams, because I saw Naomi Watts' freckly tits.

24. What is the funniest movie you've seen? Oh god...Airplane! perhaps.

25. Name a movie you really want to see: The Deer Hunter ('tis true - being the war movie buff that i am, I have not yet seen this film. Quite depressing, really)


Christina N. @ 1:58 AM