Wednesday, September 26
I got my first parking ticket today, and I really don't care. They're only charging me for $35 and I should be grateful that no points are being taken off of my license or any bullshit like that. I learned my lesson not to park where everyone else is in an innocent-looking place. Christina will not park in the wrong place again. It's no big deal. I wish everyone would say that about everything because it would make my life a lot easier. My dad's eyes practically fucking sprung out of his head (I hate that analogy but that's what he looked like, I swear) when I told him, and freaking out doesn't either help or ease the situation, so why the fuck freak out in the first place? Sheesh louise.

For some reason I had a blast today driving to and from college. It's usually the music that makes me act weird. I put on Velvet Revolver and wanted to laugh the whole time because Scott Weiland is just a funny man. Poor guy is bi-polar and probably throws a hissyfit or eight a day because so many people keep going up to him to tell him that he looks exactly like Clint Eastwood. That shit just cracks me up.

And Aerosmith? Aerosmith makes the greatest driving music. Period. Try it, man.


Christina N. @ 5:46 PM