Friday, August 10
I am exhausted. I have been working every goddamn day of the week from morning until evening. And when I get home, all I do is eat and watch TV because I'm too fucking tired to do anything, like polish my Mike Patton CD's or something.

Before, I have clearly stated that I fucking hated driving. Up to a point, yes. But that was because my mother would always be sitting in the passenger seat of the vehicle. Since I had just recently gotten my [much-overdue] license last week, I sort of enjoy just cruising around with music that I prefer. I've had enough of the bullshit of back when I hung out with Lauren and she would shove shitty music down my throat, no matter how much I protested. I can tell you one thing - the only people that I have never been able to shut up were fat people. That's a fact.

Having to put up with this kind of work ethic and concerns about paying for college and other bullshit have made me not want to communicate with many folks anymore. Dude, I am way too fucking tired to speak on the phone to some chick about - well, nothing. Because that's what girls do, you know; we talk on the phone for hours about literally nothing substantially important. Not that I gossip or anything; remember when I started writing that book about "nothing," literally? It's sort of like that. Or in my world, at least.


Christina N. @ 9:56 AM