Monday, August 6
It's shit that shouldn't be taken seriously like this that does piss me off because nobody understands what I'm saying. It's not that hard. So I'm sitting at the table eating dinner, and this commercial comes on the TV about this new Kevin Bacon movie. Being that such an occasion is so rare and well, it's Kevin Bacon, I sarcastically exclaimed, "THERE'S A NEW KEVIN BACON MOVIE!!"

My mom had to be an asshole and say, "You only think it's a good movie just because he's in it." What the fuck? Who the fuck takes Kevin Bacon seriously? So I said, "At least it's better than Harry Potter." (Come on, man. I would much rather see a movie who also has ex-Fred Flintstone actor John Goodman yielding an automatic rifle than kids who fucking go to a magic school and can't stand a certain teacher just because he looks evil. Are you fucking kidding me? I'm sorry but I just can't stand this overdose of Harry Potterade and yak diarrhea shoved down my throat)

So then my mom proceeds to say bullshit like, "What's wrong with this girl? Why is she always twisting the subject around and diverting from the point?" Are you fucking stupid? And then I said, "I meant that it's better than everything else that's out in theaters." Jesus fucking Christ, I don't have anything more to say about that. I never knew that Kevin Bacon could be the subject of such a pathetic argument. At that point I just wanted to shut the fuck up because there was no point in arguing with such a fucknut.

After a minute, my mom claimed that the movie was nothing but a bunch of fighting and killing and that it was stupid. I said, "But that's what you always watch." She didn't answer. How could anyone so seriously contradict themselves that badly and not accept what anyone else is saying, especially when it's right? She fucking watches kung-fu movies up the ass and states that this movie sucks balls. I know it probably isn't as da bomb diggity as Heat or something like that, but it looked decent to me. She just wouldn't leave it at that; and I didn't even say anything about praising Kevin Bacon. She thinks that I'm crazy about the guy just because I talk about him a lot. Dude, I fucking make fun of the dude 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time I secretly tell to myself that he rules.

The movie was called Death Sentence. LOL


Christina N. @ 7:43 PM