Tuesday, July 3
Now everybody has those days where even though they do the same shit that they do every day of which is usually not boring, until one day you are just completely fucking bored and lazy out of your mind. Today is one of those days for me. I woke up and went on the computer to fucking play Neopets games. I continued to do so for the rest of the day amidst washing dishes, eating, watching 15 minutes of TV and pretty much nothing else. It's kind of sad, really. Maybe there's another hormone jumble that my pituitary gland is fucking around with.

However, one useful thing that I did do today was watch Rob Zombie's The Devil's Rejects. Dude, that movie fucking kicked ass. I can't believe that I bought it about three months ago and never watched it until now. That was a time not very well spent. Don't know why I didn't buy or watch House of 1000 Corpses first, though. Fucking dumbass. Not that you would really need to watch the first of the two to know what's going on.

Yesterday me and a couple of diddly pals lit fireworks at a First Methodist Church parking lot. The occasion didn't last too long, considering I was feeling a lot like a wuss for not wanting to create an entire fucking psychedelic skyline because to be quite honest, I don't want to see or hear or get my fucking ass fronted by another fucking cop for at least a month. That anti-religious propaganda thing was worse than my public drinking stint.


Christina N. @ 8:38 PM