Thursday, May 17
Yesterday I bought iced tea from a vending machine in school and it gave me back spanish money. I'll fucking prove it to you:


WTF?


Now that is perhaps the school's best technique for being cheap. But it's probably just some illegal whose native currency still isn't worth an american dollar so decides to try to see if they could buy soda with it or not.

So I might be seeing Ted Nugent next month in NYC. Just the thought of that cracks me up. It's going to be the shit - I mean, it's the fucking Nuge here, with coon tail on his ass and all. However, I really kind of doubt that I'll actually be going though. My folks is bein' a biotch lately.

Today I had to give a presentation for a movie soundtrack that I made up for my choice of Pulp Fiction. I played the "Divine Intervention" and "I Shot Marvin in the Face" scenes to the tunes of Mr. Bungle, and believe it or not, people were talking during my presentation. So what did I do? I told them to shut the fuck up. I almost spat at one girl, "Shut up, you Catholic bitch!" Then the teacher told me to calm down. Um, excuse me?

#1: Pulp Fiction is not something to take lightly
#2: Do you really think your opinion is more important than Pulp Fiction?

Fucking dolts, I swear. I kind of want to gut them like a fish and eat their innards like linguine and crabsauce.

Kerry and I have commenced a plan to steal a shitload of ketchup packets from Burger King and place them under toilet seats so that when a girl sits on the toilet, the packets will pop and it looks as though their vagina went caput. Will be done the next time there is a good chance where we could hit up some BK. I heard that their burgers don't have bones in them like McDonald's does. There's probably some other "crap" in them.


Christina N. @ 5:40 PM