Saturday, April 28
I now owe my parents 322 dollars' worth of one week's bidding on eBay. Shit man, that's pretty bad. I won a new mp3 player, a collection of Faith No More magazine clippings, a Faith No More bootleg from Chile in 1995, and a fucking Super Nintendo NES with two controllers, a gun, and 12 games, motherfucker!! I need this stuff, I really do. Literally. I am so goddamn serious.

My mom grounded me because of bad grades. Dude, my GPA is still a 3.4 or some shit. Just because I dropped 20 points in art class and got a C in gym doesn't mean I'm a dumbfuck. She takes it like if a teacher hates me, they'd fail me and therefore I wouldn't get credits to graduate - that may be true back in Vietnam, but not in America, lady. I'm passing no matter what, and going to college no matter what. Chill them niggaz out, plz.

Yes, I know a lot of teachers despise me because of my working habits (i.e. constant eating and the obviousness of my procrastination, which has gotten significantly worse; but my grades have actually gone up this year overall). But that's no excuse for what my computer art teacher said to me. You know what she fucking said? I wanted to enter something into the Teen Arts Festival, and when I showed her what I wanted to enter in, she said, "I'm not even going to enter that in. I've got stronger stuff already" and walked away.

What the flying fuck? First of all,

#1: You don't turn down Clint Eastwood. My project fucking rules because it's Clint Eastwood.
#2: That was rude
#3: She was wrong
#4: That is completely demoralizing and discouraging
#5: What a shitty goddamn teacher
#6: That piece, among others, got me into the Rutgers Bachelor of Fine Arts Program
#7: Have you seen my portfolio, bitch?

Yeah, I was pissed off. I don't think she'd ever rejected anything entered into that festival anyway. But I didn't say anything. I was already in a distraught mood from not being on speaking terms with anybody in my house - I didn't want to deal with my teacher's shit in addition. I should get over this anyway - you're supposed to deal with this kind of crap in the future. I just can't believe that someone who is supposed to help you and encourage you would say that. Haha I almost wanted to cry at that point because it was so brash. Maybe I should start shitting on windshields of people's cars of whom I don't like. You know, the Mike Patton way. Or maybe it's just my way but I say it's the Mike Patton way just to be cool.


Christina N. @ 11:21 PM