Tuesday, April 3
I was supposed to go to Short Hills this Friday, but Lauren bailed out because she has to babysit. Apparently, as I heard this morning while talking to her, Raxa and Zara, all three were supposed to hang out on Friday. Um, what the fuck? Were they supposed to come to Short Hills too? Or were they just going to hang out for the morning, which absolutely doesn't make sense? Why the fuck doesn't anybody tell me these things? I have no idea what the fuck is going on. Or is this some kind of another plan to ditch me? Jesus fucking Christ.

Sometimes I'm told that I am not informed of everything because I'm a firecracker. Give me a reason not to get pissed off, and then I won't get pissed off. Being stupid is what gets me angry in the first place, and which is probably the only thing that pisses me off. So everybody is stupid - that's why I'm pissed off all the time.

Like during that week when we didn't have to go to school until 11:00? Well, the first day I didn't hang out with them because I wasn't invited. I didn't know that they went out for breakfast in the first place until Zara was shaking around a huge, I mean fucking huge, must be a "grande"-sized cup of Starbucks when I first saw her that day. I had no remote idea of what was going on, so I innocently asked her, "Where did you get that?" Then all three of them tried to look like it wasn't their fault and Lauren said, "But we know you like to sleep!" Um, well, we've known each other for five years, do you really think I would rather sleep than eat junk food that I am not allowed to eat when under my parents' roof? I don't fucking think so. Lauren even said that she told Zara to hide the Starbucks when in my presence, but the conceited bitch probably wanted her Starbucks so badly that she didn't give a shit if I was about to pop a cap in her gonorrhea-infected ass.

Why has my crap been Friends Only lately? Because of the name dropping. I have enough shit on my face to worry about by these folks - I don't need anymore.

Shit man, I got yelled at by two teachers, two fucking days in a row. Four out of five days a week I get yelled at by some fucker who isn't related to me; and then I go home and get a couple scoldings and death threats from my mom for seven days a week. I'm surprised I haven't shot myself yet because this is just ridiculous. But it's probably just me, and that's why I always get in trouble. Nah. It also doesn't give anybody an excuse to treat someone who is almost eighteen like a fucking child. No fucking excuse. Except if I had down syndrome or something.

I barely ever talk anyway, so why the fuck be so harsh on me? Go bitch out some shitfuck who doesn't know how to keep their mouth shut and talks about nothing but their nails and their prom bid. Seriously, nobody cares.

But on a lighter note, Peeping Tom in 6 days! Shit man, I can't even fathom how tremendously monumental this is.

My mom and I are also going to go on a trip next week during spring break to finally seek out that Urban Outfitters store that's supposed to be in Livingston somewhere. Motherfucker, we've been dipping our noses into the catalog like crazy and there's one right there. Jesus fucking Christ. Maybe then I'll get to go to Short Hills too. Who knows. I doubt it though.

Did you know that Alice Cooper was born in 1948, just three years after World War II ended?


Christina N. @ 5:40 PM