Sunday, April 15
Ew, man. I gained weight. Ever since that Peeping Tom concert, I couldn't give a shit and eat about five meals a day. I am still in complete denial of the whole experience. Fuck, I can't even listen to Peeping Tom anymore - or else I'd want to break down and cry like a fucking pussy. Not really, but the thought of having experienced a tremendous moment in history drives me fucking nuts. I do have to say that the New York show was more of a stand-out compared to the others on the tour because of the craziness coming from me and the rest of the crowd; plus Jennifer Charles and Rahzel both making guest appearances. Shit man, and I was only three feet from Mike Patton. Dude, I was the chick who was right in his fucking face - during a phenomenal show.

But anyway, not that anyone cares about the most pivotal and important day of my life.

Who else thinks that John Legend sucks? He really does. Motherfucker needs a new name because he is not a legend at all. His "We Don't Care" song or some crap is on the Banana Republic CD and it is the worst thing to be listening to when you are trying to fold t-shirts or sell clothing. Because:

1. There is no good song specifically for the folding of garments
2. When you are trying to persuade a customer (particularly a male one) to purchase clothes, you wouldn't want to think about fucking that guy in a car or your mom's house in fear of saying the wrong thing

Seriously, John Legend sucks. Not to mention that he's one hell of an ugly motherfucker, therefore he shouldn't be singing about that shit.

Gap Inc. in general needs to reconsider their music. There's also this weird (to say the least) cover of the Stones' "Emotional Rescue" and Billy Idol's "Dancing With Myself." I can tolerate the Rolling Stones cover, but isn't "Dancing With Myself" about masturbation? I swear, because there used to be a show on VH1 about song meanings and that's what was verified about the Billy Idol song. You know, back when VH1 had some music-related shows still airing.

I bought a bag of granola last Wednesday and finished it on Friday. That sucks. I tend to stuff my face whenever I get in a bad mood, as opposed to taking the violent path because well, I don't fucking want to get a beating. (Yeah, so I am probably in a shitty mood 24/7 - yeah I bet that's what you're thinking) It really needs to stop. It's really bad when you go to bed fucking stuffed like a tar-filled balloon every night. That's not cool. With the denial of Peeping Tom and going back to school tomorrow only to see my skank-ho acquaintances again, things aren't going too smoothly in my head.

Seriously, fucking school, dude. At school you can't do anything about having to see the same dumbfucks every day and dealing with everyone's ego bouncing off the walls, and at work you could actually bitch (or do something with more democracy) about them and get their nasty asses fired. At school you get in trouble for doing things your way, and at work you don't for the most part - even if you get everything done in either institution. That's fucking bullshit. At school you are told where you can or can't fucking step foot on. Come on, do I look like I'm fucking four years old? Talk to me like a fucking bitch again and I won't listen - it applies to pretty much everyone. You get an eye for an eye - Hammurabi got that somewhat correctly.

And fuck this "senioritis" bullshit, because I never gave a flying fuck since the beginning. So shut the fuck up since nobody gives a shit about your "senioritis" because you mean nothing to adults, and especially nothing to college students. Is senioritis really the only thing you can feed your ego with? Then you are a goddamn sad motherfucker.

I think it's sad that I just purchased Airplane! on DVD and still proceed to watch it at work when I'm on break because they have it on VHS there. There's nothing else really to get me out of that "fuck you you fucking dumbshit customer who's trying to rip off the company" mood off as quickly.

So last night I was watching All the King's Men since my mom knows that I'm a huge Sean Penn freak and rented it for me. I had to pause it for a minute so that I could get a muffin or something. This was the frame that I paused it at:



Look at those EYES and how he always looks as though he doesn't have any teeth. Oh, and not to mention that no matter what accent that Sean Penn speaks in, he will always have that semi-retarded lisp.


Christina N. @ 8:45 PM