Sunday, April 8
Okay, the dumbest thing in the world is to get fucking water or earwax or whatever stuck in your ear before going to a concert. And I have that problem. Why?? I've never had water stuck in my ear for more than two hours. Fuck you, bitch.

Sooo on Thursday Lauren calls me up and says, "Hey Christina, do you wanna go see Grindhouse tomorrow?" Being the stupid oblivious shithead that I am, I say, "What's that?"

It only turned out to be the most amazing fucking movie that I have ever seen. Shit man, I've never had such a blast at a movie theater before; shit, that movie was like four hours long - no joke. In between movies (because you know, Grindhouse is a double-feature, for you uneducated folk), they had fake previews made by various directors. Rob Zombie's contribution, entitled, "Werewolf Women of the SS" was so fucking great that I actually in the midst of laughing my ass off, starting clapping like a motherfucker. And then there's of course that one guy sitting somewhere in the theater who laughs the loudest and the most often. Those are the types that crack me up too.

In "Werewold Women of the SS," fucking Nicholas Cage was in it as the chinese Ku Manchu. He had a long black moustache that went down past his collarbones and was wearing long purple robes. It was the funniest shit ever.

Sadly enough, even though the movie started at 1:30, it didn't even finish by 4:10, which was when Lauren and I had to walk out on the movie (MOTHERFUCKER!) so that I could get to work on time at 5:00. Jesus fucking Christ. But, we're going to see it again in the near future. Definitely. For the entire four hours this time.

It really baffles me how I had never goddamn heard of this movie before. Considering everybody says it's constantly advertised on telelvision. I know I don't watch much TV, but I do watch enough to know that it took five years for the romans to build their largest bath house. Howcome I never catch this Grindhouse shit?

In case you've been wondering, that last stint of "ditching" me didn't have anything to do with Lauren. Turns out that Raxa and Zara asked only Lauren to have breakfast and go watch a movie or something on Good Friday, but not me. But Lauren initially declined, because she was told she has to babysit (she told me first, because we had plans to go to Short Hills before she heard that she had to babysit). So, on Thursday the neighbors told her that they didn't need her anymore, and so she called me up without letting Raxa and Zara know to ask if I wanted to go see Grindhouse and have a grand ol' time. Which we did. Fuck the other ho's. No one wants to be around ho's. H and O mean NO.

Peeping Tom tomorrow! Send good vibes this way! I swear on my right ovary that I am going to get front and center and get Mike Patton's attention. He digs brunettes anyway, and probably asians considering a couple other factors. By the way, I don't know whether to identify people with black hair as "brunettes" or some stupid-sounding shit like "blackies" and be associated with clusterfucks such as Blackie Lawless.

Problem #2: What to wear?!


Christina N. @ 8:14 AM