Thursday, April 12
Shit man, eat a bowl of granola. I dare you to. Fuck Ex-Lax and Preparation H. All you need is granola. Which reminds me of yesterday when John, Natalia and I bought a bag of sugar-free jelly beans that are supposed to have a "laxative effect" on you. I didn't get to try any, because I didn't want the shits while out on the road without a clean privy nearby.

This whole spring break has been some good times. I've gone out every single day; that's a goddamn first. Yeah, believe that motherfucker. Except for today though - I vowed to myself to stay home and do my art homework; two fucking paintings to do, just because every day in class I would take half hour-long bathroom breaks and then go on the computer for the remainder of the time. Tomorrow, Lauren and I are supposed to hang out again before I go to work. Don't know if I'm going to go to the I Love New York Reunion shooting at New York though. The Peeping Tom thing totally pissed off my folks just because I didn't call them during the concert to let them know when to pick me up. Lame.

I couldn't even move my arm back to reach into my pocket and get my goddamn phone because I'd be gutting the person behind me. And that girl was a fucking bitch anyway - she'd gotten into a fight already that night, trying to get a good spot in the front. It's dipshits like her that piss everybody off when coming to the show late, and then when Mike Patton comes onstage, tries to push her way forth to the front in 2 seconds. Talk about fucking recockulous.

But still, I quite firmly believe that I was not actually within Mike Patton's presence. Fucker, I wasn't even at that Peeping Tom concert for all I know. It's so difficult to even fathom being so close to the man of your dreams - six fucking feet. Cheesy, I know. But shit motherfucker, this is Mike Patton here.

Anyway, I bought the most badass, shitkicking motherfucking sippy cup yesterday from the dollar store:


Mr. Fantomas!


Behold his nectar!


And his pathetic attempt at a carrying strap!


Mr. Fantomas was named after another one of Mike Patton's bands, Fantomas; because he looks just like the pink bear featured in their Suspended Animation album art. I didn't even notice this until today, after having just eaten a bowl of granola and went to shit twice. Fantomas also has former Slayer drummer Dave Lombardo on what do you think - drums! FUCK YEAH!!!



Oh yeah, I also got a new purse. Coupons, bitch!



Christina N. @ 2:12 PM