Saturday, March 17
Yesterday I woke up with the most horrifying headache known to ever exist on any living being. I could guarantee you it was almost the equivalent of getting your head sawed down the center with a chainsaw, but I wouldn't know that. School was cancelled due to snow, and I couldn't make any use of it - I caught a fucking flu virus. I blame it on:

1. My inability to sustain a strong immune system
2. That fat fucker in my computer art class who smells like an ass that hasn't been wiped for several days who kept coughing in my direction
3. The fucking gym class that made me do three laps outside on the track during inclement weather.

It's one of those reasons - and when I was able to get up and walk yesterday, I felt like I was fucking dying from cancer or something. Kind of makes me want to revoke all of the times that I've told someone to "Eat a bite of cancer."

Luckily enough, the weather was so bad that Banana Republic closed shop before I had to come work, but I was rendered not well enough to even work my 6 1/2 shift today - with potentially happy fellow co-workers because they all love St. Patrick's Day, and that 6 1/2 hours of work is a good long day's worth of money. Goddamn flying fucktard, man.

My headache this morning digressed to around and behind my eyes, and it felt as though my brain was holding a clamp with two hands and squeezing my eyeballs from the inside - it hurt to look up.

I was very bored today, because television is so bad that when I leave it on, waiting for something good to air, the shit that they show on the TV is so bad that it gives me a headache. Happens all the time, not just when I get a headache. Also, when watching a marathon of MSNBC Investigates documentaries, it doesn't make you feel too good in the stomach either. They do not have a single one on about anything positive in this world. It's about time that I got the National Geographic Channel.

It is kind of hypocritical to say that Latin is a dead language, when song titles and book titles and whatnot all over the place are utiilizing Latin words; and not to mention that Latin is still being taught in many schools. So what the fuck do you mean when you say it's a "dead language?" Do you just love saying the word "dead" so much that you still like to consider Latin a "dead" language? Fuck you!

I've been wanting to get a portable DVD player. There are many times in my life that I am at a place where I don't want to be (music class, the DMV, long lines) and need some alleviation to my pain and sorrow. What's better than to be able to watch Wayne's World wherever, and whenever you want?


Christina N. @ 10:56 PM