Saturday, March 10
Why is "Sexyback" such a good song? Jesus fucking Christ, I swear. But, like I've said before, only about 40% of the Future Sex/Love Sounds CD is any good. I also heard the same thing about JT's other album. He needs to put more effort into his music. I remember watching the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show (I don't know why, probably to watch Justin Timberlake) to see him perform, and pointed out that he was fucking lip-synching. Fucking phony. How hard could it be to sing to your own song? But hey, I have to admit that I am a goddamn Justin Timberlake fan.

It's almost as shocking as people are when I tell them that I work at Banana Republic. I normally don't see anything wrong with it, but when looking at how when I'm not being professional as I have to be at work, I could kind of see where folks get it from. To be honest, I fucking love Banana Republic. Great sales, man. I've gotten quality sweaters there for five fucking dollars and a rabbit fur one for $11. Salvation Army, whatcha gonna do now?

I think Meatloaf would do anything for love because he is fat and ugly. And the "that" of which he speaks of is losing weight. Because if he would do anything for love, but won't lose weight, that gives him a reason to be singing that song.

One of my co-workers gave me a DVD of the movie Rushmore and it looks quite stellar. I have to say that she is really cool beans. I'm never one of those types who is a big talker, but we started talking more ever since she first asked me if I heard from any of the colleges that I had applied to yet. She goes to Rutgers and since I got accepted there and we both think pretty lowly of the institution, therefore cracked many-a-joke about Rutgers, a lot of commonships (yeah I know that's probably not a word) came into blossom.

Not to mention that she also desires NYU just like me, loves David Bowie and the Rolling Stones(!!) and shares my sarcasm. Finally somebody intelligent to talk to! So I trust her taste in movies, therefore I already know that Rushmore will kick major gnarly ass. I've had enough with dumbfucks that I see so much on such a regular basis; it's really sad that the only place where I can have an actual intelligent conversation is not in school where you're supposed to learn and "become intelligent," but at work. Probably because almost everyone is of an older generation and Banana Republic doesn't hire dipshits like those at Panera Bread and Abercrombie.

I know I love Panera Bread, but their employees fucking suck ass. Why the fuck are you giving me a dirty look? I have no idea what the fuck you're doing with your face, but it's pissing me off. I think I've talked about this before, but one of my managers at Pier 1 Imports ordered chicken noodle soup, and the girl at the register just suddenly burst into laughter at his face. WTF?

Yes, nobody wants to work for a living, but don't fucking show it to me that you hate working. Trust me, we all do. So suck it the fuck up and give a smile when you give me my motherfucking muffin. A tainted face makes for a tainted meal. Who knows what the hell was in my manager's chicken noodle soup for the girl to laugh so hard at. He said it tasted just fine though. Or did it?


Christina N. @ 8:33 PM