Tuesday, March 13
Bitch!



Is she all of a sudden into Alice Cooper or something?

I know, I know, Alice Cooper wasn't really the one who tore up the chicken to shreds and drank its blood. He tells the story exactly the same way in virtually every interview. Not that I have watched that many documentaries. Not me. No way.

Okay, I officially proclaim today, Tuesday, March 13th, 2007 - to be the first day during this "weird lunar phase" that not a single creepy guy has bothered me. Not one! Thank fucking goodness. If you talk to me, or communicate with me in any sort of way, and I am a blunt-ass motherfucker who isn't laughing at anything at all, nor do I tell you silly little anecdotes with my sadistic sense of humor - then that means that I don't fucking like you. Fuck off. It's that simple. Get a fucking clue. Go back to your mom's house and masturbate. That's the only poontang that you're going to get.



Christina N. @ 7:47 PM