Sunday, February 18
Hmmm, so let's see. Friday. Friday was okay. In history class, my group had to re-enact an episode of Jerry Springer but as Austrian, Czechs, and Hungarians. I was the Hungarian rebel who wanted Hungarian independence. It was difficult, because no one in my group was feeding me any input to know what to do in terms of acting and spreading the wonderful knowledge of the european revolts of the 19th century. Lame.

Gym was pathetic, which actually equals good. Because we had all substitute teachers. Subs don't know your name, therefore being in class doesn't matter after attendance is taken [according to my rules]. So I walked out the door and had lunch, which lasted for an hour and a half.

After school, went to work and got a voicemail from Shaina saying that there are four Baldwins. It's a fact. I still can't name them all.

On Saturday my parents and I had a party for Vietnamese New Year, also known as Chinese New Year for fucktards who think all asians are the same. Tradition has it that all adults have to give kids money in red envelopes, right? Every year I get less and less, because every year I get bigger and bigger - bigger than the adults; so I get less and less money. This year, as opposed to the average of around $75 - $100+, I got a total of $44 and two lottery tickets.

My parents and their friends were drinking like motherfuckers in the basement, and Vi's dad was so fucked up that by the end of the night all he did was hug every single person in the house and said that he loved them. I don't know if he drove his family home or not.

When it got really late, me, Vi, and Kim got quite the fucking bored. It almost genuinely pissed me off that I couldn't finish the vodka bottle because my folks would totally notice that it's completely empty. What I had of it didn't do jack shit. And like Bruce Campbell said, "Jack left town."

I went to bed at around 2:30, after not being able to sleep and playing a game or two of cell phone Tetris.

Woke up a tad bit early today, went to work at 11 in the morn and left at 4. Bought a slightly chipped giant bangle that still kicked ass for %70 off as an employee. Whoopty fucking doo.

My dad didn't let me drive home because as opposed to everybody else, I know stick shift and not automatic. He took the automatic car with him to come get me. While on the road, he all of a sudden pulls over in a large business driveway and I'm thinking, "What the fuck? Are you gonna teach me to drive now? Oh okay, that's pretty awesome." But then he starts spewing yellow and clear puke out of his mouth, all over the steering wheel before he could even roll down his window to vomit all over the snow. He was hung over. It was scary at first, but then I laughed my ass off. Then he laughed his ass off. He drove us home. The End.

Once home, I plopped down on the couch with a comforter and watched Faith No More videos for 45 minutes, paused it and took a goddamn nap. You know what fucking hurts? My shirt got caught up so my skin on my stomach was in direct contact with the leather of the sofa. So when I turned over with a jolt, I almost fucking ripped my skin off. Fucking cows. Fix your skin.

Woke up, finished the other half of Faith No More's amazingly truly stupendously wonderful beautifully awesome collection of videos, and then watched a live performance on the other DVD until my mom kicked me out of the living room to watch her korean soap opera on the local channel.

And you folks thought that I didn't have any feelings besides narcissism and ecstasy. I am quite pissed off today. No one has called me and one person hung up on me over the phone. Jesus fucking Christ. Please tell me what's wrong with me. Is there? Just fucking say it because I've done my part.

Did you know...that I am going to see Peeping Tom and Mike-fucking-Patton in exactly one month and three weeks?

FUCK YES!


Christina N. @ 10:12 PM