Friday, February 23
Fucking asshole, I have school on Monday. It feels as though my life has just compressed 35 more miles, added on top of my family's 68. Probably the most degrading person in my life is my mother, because she thinks that I am literally fucking stupid, and whenever I show signs of being too radical or "crazy" or "weird," she has to beat me down like a fucking piece of cow sirloin being smashed by a meat hammer. There is no worse feeling than not being allowed to grow.

But onto things that don't piss me off - clementines are good. Have you ever wondered if a really fat person poops out turds the size of clementines?

Sometimes it annoys me when people from my school apply for a job at Banana Republic. Except for Amanda who just got hired, because she's actually cool. But everyone else - kiss my fucking ass. Go get a job at the Rockaway Townsquare Mall flipping burgers and selling mediocre tween clothing where you belong.

One of the guys that Lita picked up on Tuesday called me last night, probably looking for "her hot friend." I was hoping it would be the hot guy of whom she gave my number to, but it turned out to be the hideous, 32-year-old construction worker with about five teeth in his mouth. He said hi and asked how I was, and I answered, "Not much" in a really skeptical tone and then asked who it was. He answered "Charlie, is this Lita, or Christina?" and then I purposely said that he must have gotten the wrong number because I ain't talking to some nasty, heinous bumblefuck who has two kids and wants to get it on with a 17-year-old. Then he hung up without saying goodbye. Thank fucking god.

I think we all need a good laugh. This will also be known as the Philip H. Anselmo Makes too Many Unnecessary Serious Faces post.

Now we all know that Phil Anselmo kicks major ass. Nobody fucks with Phil Anselmo. Phil Anselmo determines your fate. But I have to wonder...what the fuck is with these pictures? Is Phil Anselmo really that godly to be able to make such "I'll fucking gut you like a fish and eat you raw with tartar sauce while sitting on hot coals burnt with every woman's firstborn sons' bodies and fuck your wife on a waterbed" type of faces? Christians, I think you have to reconsider your faith.


Is there something on his upper lip that is bothering him and he is too lazy to use his hand to shoo it off?



What the fuck? Is this in India?



This is the "bouncer at Studio 54" look.



hahahahahahahaha



"I CRUSH FIVE SKULLS WITH ONE SQUEEZE!"



I don't even know.


Christina N. @ 10:38 PM