Saturday, February 24
I actually kind of want to be at work today, because I'm just going to sit in front of this goddamn electrical computing device for another eight or nine hours. Plus, I need money to purchase Mr. Bungle-related things.

This morning I had to wake up early to help my mom make eggrolls for some Vietnamese New Year ceremonial thing. You have to set up a table with food and dishes and all in front of an altar for your deceased ancestors, light incense, and pray to your ancestors for good luck. How asian is that? My entire family and I had to sit in front of the altar and incense, one by one, saying prayers.

Well, you guys know me. I don't believe in anything in terms of religion. Being forced to pray just makes things worse. Praying ain't my thing, because who the fuck am I talking to? I don't talk to anyone unless they are alive and standing right in front of me or over the phone - in the fucking flesh. I don't talk to Elvis and Jim Morrison. So my prayers weren't so concentrated because I had to concentrate on bending down with my hands together six times; if you have to count six times, how do you find the time to say your actual prayers? That's what gets me. Added to the fact that my dad is standing behind me and watching my every move doesn't help either. So I probably ended up praying for numbers.

When I was done, I couldn't help but laugh and try to suppress it. Hopefully my dad didn't see my funny face after I finished, for I know I was being pretty downright disrespectful to him and my ancestors. I'm going to hell for this. But maybe not, because I don't believe in anything. Your life sucks because you made it that way, kapeesh?

Jeannie stopped by my house today and dropped off my new CD. You know what it is? Do you really want to know? Do you? Do you? Click here!

Did it surprise you that it has absolutely nothing to do with Mike Patton? I think that is almost heart attack-worthy.

Yes, I admit that I fucking loooove Justin Timberlake. A number of the songs were really good, and the rest were a terrible mindfuck. But I have to give props to JT's good looks and the awesome book. That's it.

Want to know what a good album is? I'll show you.



Christina N. @ 2:09 PM