Sunday, February 25
These past few weeks I have been stuck in a rut. What is my favorite song? I know I don't need one, but I'd finally stopped congesting my head with everything Faith No More, and have been sampling a lot of shit from my music collection - quite a few songs stuck out. And yes, "Cherry Pie" by Warrant is getting boring. "Whip It" by Devo is over. I set that song as my alarm for a while, and trust me, I wanted to fucking bust some caps every time my alarm rang. These songs have very good potential to make it very far on my list of preferences. I highly recommend them, not that anyone would take the time to listen to any of it. Admit it, whenever you, me, or any other fucktard on this planet tries to promote or shove music down somebody else's throat, they don't fucking care. Nor do you care when somebody does that to you.


"Jesus Christ Pose" - Soundgarden
This song just kicks ass. The End.

"Last" - Nine Inch Nails
Ouch!

"Epic" - Faith No More
The concept of this song will never get boring. I laugh my ass off whenever I really think about it.

"Say Hello to Heaven" - Temple of the Dog
Chris Cornell. What more is there to say?

"Under Pressure" - Queen & David Bowie
This is like mixing all of the brownies and nachos in the world together to make one mondo meal.

"Five Seconds" - Peeping Tom
This song is just perfect from beginning to end. Imagine snorting crack up your nose with a 3-inch-wide PVC pipe.

"Heartbreaker" - Led Zeppelin
Gnarliest guitar licks of the gnarliest guitar licks.

"Love Roller Coaster" - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Funky. Beavis & Butt-Head.

"Black Rose" - Thin Lizzy
Very epic. Nothing like the Faith No More song.

"Godzilla" - Blue Oyster Cult
I would like to crush the fucking japs too.

"The Air-Conditioned Nightmare" - Mr. Bungle
One of the most amazing tunes that have ever fucked my ears. Mr. Bungle mixes genres better than Starbucks mixes their drinks.

"My Ass is on Fire" - Mr. Bungle
self-explanatory


You're probably wondering why the list is so empty. I don't give a flying fuck. Pay me and I'll make up a better one. You know what? I'm tired of Led Zeppelin.


Christina N. @ 3:17 PM