Saturday, January 27
For a while, I had been neglecting this thing quite a bit. And to be honest, as I update more often, I really fucking enjoy it. Dorky to the naked eye, but it is absolutely not. This isn't a pathetic "boo-hoo-my-life-sucks-and-I-want-attention" type of journal, I just basically like to write and get my weird-ass thoughts down due to ego. And to get a few giggles here and there - nothing more.

So...I'm seeing Peeping Tom in April! (Have I not emphasized that enough?) Last night I bought another ticket for Amy, who lives just right by the city and not to mention never bores me. Now that is a legit person right there, to attend this momentously grand event with me. We are going to see Mike Patton in the flesh. Holy fuckin' Jesus Christ.

He is a master of- everything. King of collaborations and mixing of musical genres. Soltan of experimental music. Rejector of Posh Spice. Shit terrorist. Urine showerer. Mr. 1000 Voices. Vocalist extraordinaire. Musician extraordinaire. He is also known for doing work on widely acclaimed records such as the White Album, The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust, and Born to Run.

I got a wake-up call this morning from Raxa, telling me to get up right away. Having just awoken two seconds, I was absolutely confused. And then I remembered that we were all supposed to hang out today if I didn't have to work. I didn't have to work, so we hung out, duh. She and Lauren dragged me to the mall for the first time in goddamn many months, and thank goodness to god I did not see any motherfucker that annoyed me.

All in all, it was a very productive day. I spent five bucks at Wendy's for a wonderful calorie-filled lunch that was fucking delicious, and another 25 bucks on three things from Macy's. I got a black jumper/skirt, yellow t-shirt with a Hostess cake on it that says, "Happy Ho Ho," (LOLOLOLZ) and a pleated pair of grey shorts with black lace trimming by Guess. All for 25 bucks, Raxa's employee discount included. Hot deals, hot deals.

Raxa and Zara had to leave early, so Lauren and me went back to her house to make Kevin Bacon t-shirts.

I don't want to work tomorrow, even if that would be my second of three days off of work (must take off next Saturday for some interview-type shit for Rutgers) and have a $150 Banana Republic bill to pay off, plus two tickets for Peeping Tom - 25 dolla each, with additional bullshit Ticketmaster fees added.




Christina N. @ 7:41 PM