Wednesday, January 31
So I was checking my e-mail this morning in my junior-filled lit class, and found a letter from Rutgers saying that I was accepted. I half got up from my seat, arms raised in triumph, declaring to everyone around me of my good fortune.

Nobody cared. All I got was a bunch of people turning around from their computers and staring at me like a looney woman. And then I told my teacher because I bet she was the only person who would somewhat care.

Yes, I do dislike Rutgers. But if I do attend that place, it would be for financial reasons (folks promised to pay for all of my college if I go to Rutgers), convenience via transportation, and I would only attend there for two years - then transfer to NYU.

In other news, one of my Peeping Tom tickets came in the mail today!





Lita drew an accurate depiction of yours truly in pop music class.




Christina N. @ 8:58 PM