Thursday, January 25
I hate inferiors. Those who try to copy off my test without even asking. Just ask, I'll say yes. Ain't no problem in helping out a buddy who needs to pass; I've had that problem many times. But for some reason, when our assigned seats were rearranged in my lit class, I still ended up sitting next to the fat kid who probably thinks I'm bangin'. I catch that motherfucker every time he looks over at me - whether its for pleasure or for answers. It pisses me off.

Whilst the kid in front of me is smarter - he asks me what the answers are. Which causes me not to get pissed off because he doesn't think he could pull off being sly; like the other dude. I have eyes like a fucking hawk, as opposed to every other asian person on this planet. Fuck glasses; fuck contacts - I don't need that pussy shit in order to see. My eyes are fucking invincible, man.

Why do the wrong guys always make it obvious? I just suck - that's probably what you would say.

What do I do during the majority of the time I spend in places where I don't want to be? Cell phone Tetris always gets me - every single time. I brought steamed dumplings with me this morning, and fucking hell, they were great.

Peeping Tom is coming to New York in April. I don't think I've ever mentioned that yet.

Don't you hate those days where you just have continuous gas? Fucking asshole.



The only permanent member of Peeping Tom, practically.


Christina N. @ 10:17 PM