Tuesday, January 23
I am kind of excited about tomorrow. Kerry and I are going to pull a Spiccoli and order pizza for lunch during school. Shit man, a deep dish supreme pizza. Too bad I don't have enough money to get breadsticks with some lovely marinara sauce also.

Today I didn't go to school because I had placement testing at Rutgers-Newark. It was easy-peezy shit. However, I did not fare well on the math portion, even if it did consist of simple fractions. I guess I'm going to be put in a developmental math course and then have to take calculus and then be finished with math for the rest of my life. Goddammit, motherfucker.

A guy named Ryan started talking to me and he has bangin' green eyes. Score! I was forced to leave when I finished the test before him without exchanging any contact information though.

Uhhhh I just got a new pin connector for my Nintendo and it is now flawless fuck yes!


Lame


Christina N. @ 1:35 AM