Friday, January 26
I don't know why I am very angry right now. Perhaps it is because my mother is scaring me again by her tone of voice - even if it's just to tell me what's for dinner or to go get the mail. That tone does not tell me that she is in a good mood. I am extremely anxious, because my friend Jennifer already bought me a ticket for Peeping Tom and I still have not yet asked my mom for permission. Jen offered to get one for me right when they went on sale at noon today, just in case; we're fucking freaks like that. But I have to buy yet one more, because I can't go alone. Given if I were 18 and my mamadukes' grip on my soul isn't as tight, I would absolutely go alone. Fuck everyone else. There are some folks whom I could think of that could come, but they don't give a fuck about the music. This shit is really important to me and I don't want to waste it on ignorance.

The tension just to ask my mom is fucking thick as a molasses nut bar. Whoever is reading this, please send good vibes my way. This is probably the only time where I will resort to such a pathetic thing, but hey, what's more important?

Sometimes people can be way too nice - that happens once every...so not often that I can't even remember. I was walking home today in my usual (now signature) garb of a military coat, puffy white scarf wrapped around my head up past my nose, with aviators. Yes, it is the terrorist look, but Angelica stopped on the road and offered to drive me home. It was 0 degrees outside, wind chill included. I still don't get why people walking in front of me still continue to walk slowly in such conditions. Are you fucking stupid? Yes. Yes, you are.

I like extreme weather. I hate when it's cold, but when it's extremely cold - up to the point where people start dying and the power goes out - now that is just great to watch the sop stories on the local news. I hate when it's hot, but when it's extremely hot - up to the point where people start dying and the power goes out - now that is just great to watch the sop stories and footage fat sweaty people breaking in their lawn chairs on the local news. It's when people walk slow in front of me that angers me to no fucking end.


Christina N. @ 3:34 PM