Monday, January 8
Why is it that whenever I go to the bathroom during one of my classes, the same one two or so bitches always come into the bathroom less than a minute afterward? Are there rumors that I am a goddamn coke addict and they want to catch me in the act of snorting coke on a toilet seat? I fucking swear, I bet every time that I am taking a piss on the bowl, they're bending over somewhere near the sinks and watching if my feet are facing in the wrong direction, which means I would probably be using some kind of substance with the privacy of a closed stall door. Well fuck you, let me shit in peace!

And then there's those times when I really have to go, because I just eat too goddamn much all the fucking time. You should know what that means. So there's bitches around and I cannot shit in peace. What the fuck is this? Are people too afraid to ask to go to the bathroom? Just because Christina goes to the bathroom, that means there's leeway and it's appropriate for other people to piss also now? Jesus fucking Christ. Then there's always the issue with fighting for the only mirror hanging over the sink, where you could put your bag and makeup shit on. Don't get me started on that.

I know I speak of many school anecdotes, but work is generally the same - I come in, pretend that I'm working but am really shopping for myself and shit to use my discount on, fold a piece of crap here and there, and then a minority or five yell at me for something that is their fault of being too incoherent. Okay if you're cheap, and/or are looking for something cheap, don't shop at Banana Republic! That's like looking for bargains at Dolce & Gabbana. Fucking dolts. Go fucking shop at K-Mart, where everything besides silk hosiery is within your price range.

Hey folks, I had to design an album cover about an album that is about the British Invasion. To be honest, I am really disliking this unit in my Pop Music class. Most of the bands, as a whole sound the fucking same; so I got sick of everything after only two days. Come on, to be biased but also factual at the same time, Faith No More touched more genres than that shit. Don't even get me started on Mr. Bungle, which fucking quadrupled the previous number. But then again, pop music was relatively new at the time of the British Invasion.

Here!

Still, fuck this shit. I know I love my Cream and Yardbirds and Searchers and Stones, but we never get to really listen to any worthwhile music, believe it or not. This isn't even coming from my point of view in terms of good music; just any important songs, etc. in general. We don't really have the sources to, and the teacher is sort of incompetent enough to not have much of a music collection at all to bring into the class; I could really tell. She ain't got shit in her collection except adult contemporary; she once brought in a crate full of her vinyl records and left it in a corner of the room. It was the corner where I sat at, so whenever I was bored I would go through it. What did it consist of? Let's see...almost the entire catalog of these lame folks:

Linda Ronstadt
Westside Story
countless movie soundtracks
Barbara Streisand
KISS
Olivia Newton John
The Osmonds
Crap
Crap
Crap
Crap-Crap

Just to let you know, I am not the constipated, menstruating young adult that you may assume. I have a loving family and make a very good profit at a job that I am very proud of. My grades are good and I hope to get a dog named Scruffy someday.


Christina N. @ 5:32 PM