Wednesday, January 24
I have a question to ask: Aren't wearing bangs fucking annoying???

The trend for these past few years is to have a gigantic side-bang, as a substitute for an eye patch. Particularly for black-haired and/or black-dyed hair. Dude, I had bangs a couple of years ago (not a fucking side-bang, but coconut-head bangs), and goddamn they were fucking aggravating. The look isn't to get short bangs like a retard; you're supposed to get them that they go lower than your eyes. That's where the perturbance comes in. If you have the [emo] side-bang, you have to take your hand and manually move them to the side if they become displaced sometime during the day. But if you had bangs like the Ramones, you would constantly be shaking your head all the time. That's what I did. I don't know about you kids, but I don't want to look like a fucking shaggy dog, shaking his fleas off. Or just be temporarily blind for the rest of the day, until I went home and tied back my bangs with a headband or a hair tie, where nobody would see how odd my head looked - kind of like the Hawaiian Punch guy.


Sometimes I get tired of talking to my mom. Because she is too short and it hurts my neck.


Christina N. @ 4:43 PM