Sunday, November 5
Dude, how much does it suck to have to write a paper about the Roman Catholic Church? Every kid and his goddamn mother knows that I pretty much despise the Catholic Church, and now I have to write an un-opinionated paper about them? Jesus fucking Christ, serve me a plate of cancer instead, please.

Politically incorrect in so many ways; I know.

Oh man have I missed Panera Bread bagels with vegetable cream cheese so much. Oh lordy lordy lordy. My mom gave me five dollars today to eat lunch. How childish. Five dollars in 2006. That's like half a penny in 1918.

I don't think anyone has procrastinated worse than I am right now. I was assigned this paper a month ago. It was due three weeks ago - I didn't do it because I fucking gave up on its lame-osity the night before, which was the night that I first attempted at writing it. But since the entire class did so terribly on the paper, the teacher didn't grade them and just gave it back to everyone so that they could correct their mistakes and then declared the paper officially due tomorrow morning - first class of the day, first thing in the fucking morning. I started my first draft of this shit three hours ago.

Fuck you, Catholics. Why be so hypocritical and SINFUL(!!!!!!!!!) so that Martin Luther would piss you off and start the astronomical event known as the Protestant Reformation? Such a supernova of opposites crashing into one another creates the perfect formula for perhaps the most difficult history paper made up in the entire course of time. Document based question papers do not permit opinions, nor fancy helping verbs or any of that fancy shmancy shit. So basically I have to write like a 5-year-old about a several hundred-year-old subject.

Why am I rambling here when all of this is already what the length of my paper is supposed to be? As a warm up. Quite honestly, not getting enough sleep keeps me from remembering anything - therefore not having the brainskill to finish this paper already by now. Ulgh; with a side of ulgh and diarrhea.

Do you know how much of this paper I have done so far? After one month? One sentence. I'm not even kidding. I swear on my fucking babies that I only have one sentence so far. I'm not even sure if it's correct, because the writing style is supposed to be a specific stylic and basic - something that I don't truly understand. I've been taught for so long to fancify and prettify (fuck real words right now, man) my writing that I can't go back to writing like a retard. I kind of wish I didn't have arms right now, then I wouldn't have to type or write this piece of shit; and then speaking my words out loud to someone who would type or write it for me gives me an excuse to take even longer than the rest of the class' designated deadline is.

Is it possible for Faith No More to give me such a terrible headache as of now? Yes, yes it is. As much as that is a heart attack-causing statement is, it's true. A truly great band of all bands, but they definitely are not a sound to listen to when you want to do homework. Come to think of it, that's sort of an insult to Faith No More - listening to their music and doing your homework. But I don't give a flying fuck. They don't either. You don't. No one does. Maybe Tom Cruise, though.


Christina N. @ 10:54 PM