Wednesday, November 8
Today has been a weird day. Besides the fact that I have eaten nothing but four meals of different types of bread, ran about ten laps around the gym as crazily as Forrest Gump, I feel odd. (Not from the oh-so-uncommon feeling of actually being active for once) People from all ends of the small spectrum of which I call "my friends" seem to not want to talk (on the day when I have endless carbohydratic energy to actually blurt out a couple thousand more sentences). Whatever, fuck that.

After school, my mom drove me to Michael's Arts & Crafts so that I could buy supplies to work on my portfolio for next Saturday. What is next Saturday, exactly? Next Saturday is Portfolio Day at the Pratt Institute in New York City, and since I have quite a hefty portfolio that has never been flaunted in its entirety, I think it would be a good opportunity to also get professional advice from scholars and possibly into a decent art school.

I went digging through all of my works of art and shit, and in the process found my old Criminology binder. There was a sheet of paper in it that had debatable scenarios of which two friends and I made up for an assignment and man, are they funny shit:


- Vietnam veteran is buying a hotdog in NY. The hotdog vendor also has a popcorn machine that breaks down and makes a large crashing noise. The veteran blacks out and has a flashback. When he wakes up the vendor is on the ground bleeding from his head.

- Sid Vicious gets high on heroin and kills a horse because he thought it was a unicorn. He wanted to keep the horn and decided to carve it off with a knife, but ends up stabbing the horse in the head because horses don't have horns. The horse's owner was Michael Bolton and he loves his horses very much.



This next segment is a paragraph in a paper that I had to write, stating my take on assisted suicide and I have to say, it's pretty much the most fucked up paper that I have ever had to write according the boring mind.


Many of us like to say, "But that's still killing yourself." Yes, it is. But who said dying was always 100% a bad thing? Darwin's theory of evolution states that he who is not needed will diminish, and this has been proven over time. Since we mostly relate this to animals, inferior/prehistoric human ancestors have drifted off the face of the planet, leaving the stronger organisms to live on and breed, to what becomes as us today. Such as in the words of an anonymous person, "thinning the herd." I sort of think this is a very crude take on this issue, but I pretty much firmly believe that if something or someone is not needed, they don't have much of a purpose in staying around to take up time and space.


Rule #1 for writing a successful argument that makes you look smart: Include Darwin's Theory of Evolution. The theory has a long title and his name sounds nerdy. Guaranteed to score you five extra points.

The anonymous person who spoke of "thinning the herd" was actually Denis Leary.

Mike Patton and Peeping Tom were on Late Night With Conan O'Brien last night. Since I am asian and therefore know everything in the entire goddamn world (including knowledge that that man and that band were going to be on a late night television show at that specific time and date), set my alarm to ten minutes before the musical performance on the show was supposed to start. Sad, I admit, but it was well worth it. Anderson Cooper was a guest and talked about when he paid a visit to New Orleans to help out with the current environmental situation, saw what seemed to look like Steven Seagal in a cop uniform. When he walked up to the man and asked if he was really Steven Seagal, Steven said, "I'm just doing my job."

On the subject of Peeping Tom, their performance was interesting to say the least. (But isn't that what every sick, snobby tool of a music critic says about any of Mike Patton's projects when they hear it for the first time?) I would very much like to own a copy of their album. But then again, I probably enjoyed the performance more than the average person should, because it's The Fucking Man himself on the fucking television screen right there. He made funny faces at the end, which I of course had to "LOL" to. Fucking sad, Christina. Fucking sad.


Christina N. @ 9:12 PM