Monday, November 6
So I ended up skipping my first class in the morning so that I wouldn't have to hand in my paper. Still didn't even do it, and the only reason I went to school today was to make (and eat, of fucking course) Red Lobster-like biscuits in my cooking class. Turns out the teacher was absent. What great luck I have. If I had known that she was going to be absent, or if we were going to make something else, I would've just stayed home, write the goddamn paper, and watch shit like Wayne's World 1 and 2 all day long. Because you know, food is my #1 priority.

I felt pretty gross, too. Because last night at around 11:30 I was so exhausted that even after an hour of taking Excedrin Tension Headache, my headache came back at full blast anyway, along with a Green Goblin-like monster of nausea circulating around in my stomach. If I didn't lay down and stop stressing out like a motherfucker ASAP, I would've been throwing chunks at my computer screen and all over my perfect obsessive compulsive disorder desk. The only time I puke is when I'm a.) drunk, and b.) after surgery. Fuck all the other reasons that people puke. Those reasons are for fucking wusses; bulemia, for example.

As a result of being in perhaps the worst mental condition since July 7th, 2006, I decided, "Fuck it." and just collapsed for an intended half hour that turned into two hours, crawled into my parents' room, told my mom that I'm going to school late the next day, and went back to sleep without showering or brushing thy teeth or washing thy hair or any of that other pussy shit. As a matter of fact, like I've said a number of times before, I fucking despise bathing. But I do it every day because I despise dirt, grime, and germs just as much. Kind of ironic, if you think about it.


Christina N. @ 8:17 PM