Sunday, November 19
I can't even remember the last time I actually wanted to write. History papers about the Catholic church that aren't allowed to be bias just fucking drill themselves up my ass. It sort of gave a phobia of writing for a very long time to come. The next time I am forced to write an un-biased, full factual paper on Catholics or Christians, I'll fucking cut your head off and perform an eternal damnating ritual on you by Satan. Devout christians are people that probably despise me from the very beginning because once I hear you say something utterly stupid like, "God made me this way and this is why I am here right now" bullshit I immediately form a I-Hate-You,-You-Fucking-Dumbshit shield. No, you are not here because of god. You are here because your parents fucked the brains out of each other and their eggs and sperm united. Go ahead, wish for spontaneous combustion to happen upon me. So that I burn to death, starting from a single flame coming out from my heart and then spreading to each of my limbs like some kind of invisible magic gas was poured upon me by god's right hand. Yeah, he's peaceful; sure. At least I won't have to meet you someday.

Speaking of church and Satan. Me, my movie partner and two of her friends found the abandoned satanic church in our town last week. It was so fucking close - right under our noses. So we explored. I think it was true that satanic activity occurred there, and that children were molested there or some shit. But anyway, there's signs everywhere telling you not to trespass and that the area was patrolled. Patrolled, my ass. I tried breaking in, full view during daylight and from a car's plain sight from the highway by throwing rocks and bricks at the windows; fucking nothing happened. Stop fucking bluffing, you popos. It ain't working no matter what.

Kerry shot a video of the whole experience while at the church, but has yet to send it to me.

So I got my new phone - and it's the greatest fucking thing right next to a V-Cast or Sidekick or any touch-screen bullshit. A Samsung D807. Beats the Razr's fucking ass to the wall. But then again, pretty much almost anything could beat the Razr's ass. The pussy-colored one gives me a headache. I don't get why girls would want everything in the color of their own private parts. It's kind of a self-love or lesbian thing, in my opinion. Kind of hypocritical, come to think of it. I mean, at least make a white-colored Razr for sperm. You folks are thinking ass-backwards, I tell ya.

You know what else pisses me off? "Friends" who never do anything when you ask them a critical favor, when you always do something for them and never bullshit them. So in response to that, I will not pull an Axl Rose. I have to support one of my closest friends and attend an NA meeting with her on Wednesday night. That shit isn't funny, and it drives me up the fucking wall (and her, of course) that not even her own parents are helping her. It's fucking immature. I couldn't give a flying fuck if anyone accuse me of being a goddamn cokehead; what matters is that my friend has actually made it this far. And I plan on keeping it that way.


Christina N. @ 7:49 PM