Tuesday, November 28
So my Dilbert book came in the mail today from the all-too-amazing Amazon.com. Paid only literally a penny for it and it's in excellent condition. Sometimes people can be way too kind. Usually, they aren't. But you folks know all too well that I have focused upon those negative aspects for more than enough already.

I almost got in trouble for calling a teacher by his first name. What can I say? When you have a first name such as Eugene and you're sitting in a student's desk while I'm giving a presentation about a cynical philosopher, why not be just as humorous? The guy's about 24-years-old and all the ladies swoon over him, I guess admitting that his real name is "Eugene" sort of deflects everybody away. Oooooh well.

Does anyone else hate socks? Fuck socks, dude. Moisture gets trapped inside them at all times and I can't help but feel that acres and acres of microscopic fungus fields are growing in between my toes. Also, when you step in water or something wet, it fucking stays wet. You can't just dry it off with a towel like when you're going barefoot. But shoes - shoes, man. Shoes protect your feet from everything. Thank god for shoes. None of this "FUCK SHOES!" shit, you fuckers need to find a new comedian to glomp over because you basically look like a jackass whenever you quote Dane Cook too much. Right now, the only reason of which Dane Cook is still cool in my world is because he is a fan of Faith No More.

I know, I know. That was lame.


Funky!


Christina N. @ 6:06 PM