Wednesday, October 11
Anyone remember that Levi's commercial where the guy grinds, sands, irons and totally fucks up his jeans to give them to the girl? Well if you do, remember that catchy song? You know, "Easy?" It wasn't performed by Lionel Ritchie this time, but by Faith No More. It's an alright song, the guy is hot shit, but when it's on that commercial, it annoys me to the point of driving me up the fucking wall.

There's currently a commercial on rotation, I advertising what capitalistic piece of crap it is this time, but it is a terrible, terrible, cover of "In a Big Country." By a band called Big Country. I also heard somewhere that the song was covered by Dashboard Confessional. If I were Big Country, I'd want to stab myself in the chest with a goddamn jigsaw right at this moment. I see this commercial every morning; it is an omen for a very bad day.

We have all had (or are still having, perhaps for the rest of our lives) our encounters with stupid people, but it's the ones who just won't stop bothering you that are among some of the worst. Somebody fucking invited me to a Facebook group called "Sally is cooler than your mom."

Okay, if you're going to be cooler than anyone, saying that you're cooler than my mom is a fucking given. Anything is cooler than my fascist, totalitarian, dictarorial mother. But then again, even my mom is greater than Sally. I'd like to tell Sally to go eat shit.

I hope she doesn't start calling me again anytime soon. Thank god she stopped. I feel sorry for Steve, though. He told me she has conversations with his away message online. [self-explanatory]

My last day at Pier 1 Imports couldn't have been more of a tumor in the ass. Three angry customers; as a matter of fact, that last week alone at Pier 1 was the only week where I met troublesome customers. Very odd and peculiar. An omen? A Christina that just doesn't give a fuck anymore? You choose the answer.

But, I made up for the lameness that ensued by stealing an organizer for myself. Good deal.

My first day at Banana Republic is actually going to be this Saturday, not Sunday. Some chick named Monica called and asked if I could work. Sure. Who doesn't need money? Oh I know, the kids who are voted "Best Dressed" in school. Ha!

Isn't it aggravating when someone is practically demanding you to hang out with them? No, not Sally this time. I told this person that I can't, many times, and for this time I have a pretty good reason - one that if unfollowed, may result in my own fatal decapitation by hands other than my own. In other words, I cannot go to this person's house on Friday to watch horror movies because if I don't stay home and rest and study for the SATs on Saturday, my mom will take matters into her own hands. No pun intended.

Get a fucking clue. More importantly, get some friends other than me. I know I'm flexible, but there's times when I simply cannot do certain things because of timing. Suck it up. Go find someone else to be your bitch.

Sure, it's nice to see people wanting to be within your presence, but when they step over the line and enter the realm of stupidity, self-esteem issues and denial of self-being, well then I want to do nothing but kick you in the fucking baby maker. Much like this video where Mike Patton throws stupid people off the stage, grabs a fucktard, humps him, shoves the mic down his throat and later starts a fight with the same guy who still proceeds to climb back onto the stage. I get such a laugh out of that every time.

Lame lame lame comparison, I know. But a video like that has to be stuck in there somewhere.


Christina N. @ 8:15 PM