Wednesday, October 4
I have quite the massive food addiction. When I go broke after getting paid just a week before, having spent the majority of the money on food - I know I have quite a problem. It is the money and food from home in addition to the shit that I buy from food/beverage franchises, and more shit at school. Every time that I go over to somebody else's house, after five minutes of mingling and catching up on things, my natural(?) thing to do is to raid their fucking kitchen like I'm searching for bags of opium under the tiles. Fucking food, man. It's fucking amazing.

That's probably why every time Lauren invites me over, she tells her mom and they both prepare for my visit by stocking up on brownies and making dinner just before I arrive. It's like feeding the fucking Godfather when I come around. The only person that complains is my mom; because I fucking despise plants and I consume all types of red juicy meat and white shimmering sugar. Quite frankly she needs to shut the fuck up most of the time because stuffing my mouth is pretty much my most favorite thing to do in the entire world, man. This girl right here seriously has no other hobbies; and clearly no life.

Today has been quite progressive. Finished my homework just minutes before each class started, and for two blocks straight just sat my motherfucking ass in front of a computer and watched Faith No More videos on Youtube for the entire time. Even when when I got home. No, that is not fucking cool at all. As a matter of fact, it is a very sad existance for a human being and I do not recommend it to anybody.



Perhaps the funniest music video I have ever laid eyes on.


Christina N. @ 7:24 PM