Thursday, October 19
Hey guys, I was alone in the bathroom at school today fixing up in front of the mirror, until I hear a girl come in and go into one of the stalls. I heard noises that weren't exactly defecation, but something definitely was being purged into the toilet for what lasted for a couple of minutes. She was gagging or some shit, I assume. It was not until she flushed the toilet, opened the stall door, walked straight to the sink and started washing her face and rinsing out her mouth that I figured she was purposely vomiting. Out of respect for other people, I never stare. But this time I couldn't help it and snuck a glance at who this chick could be. She looked back at me with almost teary eyes, from the straining of trying to hurl. And then within a fraction of a second, she sped out of the bathroom. Eating disorders. Fucking gross.

You should be fucking ashamed of yourself. It is not until you actually see another person doing it within seeing and hearing range - right in front of you, that you really see how disgusting it is.

But then again, I'm a complete food maniac. Bias is inevitable in my craving mind; but putting that aside, I can't help but grimace at such an unnatural thing to do. Shut the fuck up, animals do it to protect themselves from those that are higher on the food chain or to feed their young some mashed up food. We humans do it for vanity. No wait, I just contradicted myself right there. Forget about what I just said about unnaturality - it's human nature to want to look great and I guess committing any means to achieve one's view on what is this so-called "beauty" is only natural. Whatevs. Just don't be a fucking prick about it to me. "This bag of Cheerios is my breakfast and my lunch and I'm not going to eat dinner until 8 o'clock tonight. OMG! HAHAHA!" Shut the fuck up and go take a cyanide tablet.


Christina N. @ 9:28 PM