Saturday, October 28
I'm going to film a documentary on paranormal activity and weird/creepy shit in New Jersey; our thesis is to prove whether these urban legends are bullshit or not. It's for computer art class, and this is what I chose my movie to be about because I don't want to fucking act nor make a shitty boring piece of crap that takes place in the school. No way in hell would I want to keep even more memories of that godforsaken place. So, me and my partner agreed to make a movie outside of school grounds.

To cut things short, on Monday at around 5:00, Natalia and I are supposed to drive down Whipporwhill Valley Road, possibly with Katie. Supposedly, the KKK patrol the area on horseback, people have been murdered there, etc. etc. A narrow, unlit road, the typical crap. Fucking perfect for my film.


Christina N. @ 2:47 AM