Sunday, October 15
I have made an important life decision: I am to one day purchase a monster truck. Fuck the Ugg boots; Fuck the stick-on bling for my Nokia brick phone - When I get a monster truck with 4-foot diameter spiked wheels, you don't crash into ME, I crash into YOU. You don't collide into me and fuck up my car, fucker. No no no, I run over you, your car, and your shitty driving skills that made me angry in the first place. You're the one who gets dirt gritted into their teeth.

Mama's going to be angry when she finds out that I almost emptied the entire value pack box of Rice Krispies Treats. Eat this, bitch. I am still bound to such childish rules like that, which make me feel so constricted and almost "not allowed" to expand psychologically. You men out there, never marry an asian woman (except for me because I pulled a John Locke and got "enlightened"), for she will fuck up your children. Ever go to a nail salon? That's exactly how they really are.


Christina N. @ 10:16 PM