Saturday, September 9
Last night someone called me, and boy can I tell you it's one of those types of phone calls. You know, the one where they never shut the fuck up and I do nothing but rest the phone on my shoulder and do work on the computer for a good 15 minutes while they jabbered away without pausing, yet never noticed that I'm not paying attention? People are very selfish. And with selfishness comes stupidity and oblivion to their surroundings.

Don't get me wrong, I love talking to my cronies. But it gets up to a point with certain people where they start to get just a tad bit pretentious. And then they start to get ridiculous. And then I start to get fucking sick of it. Please, when you talk to me, please keep in mind that I don't give a flying fuck about the type of doorway you have to your office at your new job, or what pencil holder they give you, or what kind of car your boss has, or what the 17th sentence that it was whom your hot ex-assistant manager said to you today when you visited your old job. What pisses me off even more is that when they asked me how was school and I was about to start a story, after my first sentence they cut me off to talk about their office supply holder on their desk. Can I get a "WTF?"

This person, and about another diddy who is just as annoying and selfish, bother me so fucking much that I've had to go on an AOL Instant Messenger hiatus. Fuck you, man.


Christina N. @ 8:27 AM