Thursday, September 21
Fucking lame. I applied at Banana Republic on Sunday and decided to call them today to see what's up. The manager said they had just received my application and that they would call me if they're interested. Here is what I regret: getting nervous as all fucking hell, choking up, forgetting all the shit that I was going to say, and abruptly ending my opportunity [and phone call] by saying, "Okay, that's all."

What she said sounded like a rejection. This really pisses me off, because I fucking adore that store and does the fact that I currently work in the same shopping plaza scare them off? I think not, because it should, in my opinion, increase my chances of landing the job because I already have experience in a retail store that they are familiar with; and not to mention experience in working at that specific area. This weekend I'm going to pay them a motherfucking visit because this job actually means something to me.

Not being as financially well-off as I have been in the past, disables me from going shopping as often as before. Banana Republic ain't cheap shit, motherfucker. Their style fucking sends me through the roof. Working there, getting bonuses and shit, and getting an employee discount would make me happier than - I can't think of a good noun right now.

I have officially started my college search. Considering my laziness, lack of funds, and insufficient effort throughout high school, mainly points me towards attending Rutgers: the New Jersey State University. Good school, but the people are shitheads. Overall I'm not a huge fan of it. I don't like it too much. But my plan thus far is to go there for two years and if I'm still interested in becoming a graphic designer, I'll transfer to art school in New York. Biiiig deal.

Highly, highly doubt that I'd make it to NYU instead of Rutgers. Motherfuckers.

I was about to apply for the Charmin Angels scholarship program (yes, the fucking toilet paper company), but it required community service. Do you really think I care enough to? It's New Jersey here, people are never nice no matter what, or where you are. The only place where I've met the most kind folk was at the library. And they're the elderly old school folks who do nothing but read J.D. Salinger about twenty times a year, over and over; as they watch their grass grow while sitting on their porch reading J.D. Salinger.

This was a survey that I had to fill out on the first day of school for my british literature class. I thought it was pretty silly. Mind that it wasn't filled out to the fullest potential because I didn't want to be suspended and get my ass whooped into a waffle-type print embedded in it.


FRONT

BACK


Christina N. @ 4:28 PM