Monday, September 11
Did I ever tell you how much I fucking love food? Of course I have. I am infamous for inventing what is known as "anorexia" because after I leave, there is nothing left for the poor little girls to eat. Oh boy! Bad jokes.

Zara's boyfriend came by the school today to visit her and give her food. Dude, it was a grilled chicken sandwich or some shit from Steak Escape. She couldn't eat all of it so she gave a portion to me. Holy fucking shit man, I'm going to have to make regular trips to this place. And no, it did not give me the shits, in case you are wondering. My intestines are made of steel, bitch. I probably just jinxed myself for an early death twenty years from now resulting from blood clots and diabetes.

Why don't I have a sugar daddy who brings me food whenever I want? Seriously, I don't want more clothes or more handbags. I want an endless supply of chicken quesadillas, nachos, bagels, and sandwiches. Please, if you are out there and are reading this and would like to contribute to my dietary desires, contact me ASAP.

I should have signed up for work study. Then I wouldn't have to eat salt-less french fries every day.

My mom went to the amazing of stupendously amazing Shop Rite today, so now we have enough junk food to kill Patti LaBelle. Bad jokes! Maybe I'll be a cool hip-happenin' hipster tomorrow and carry my metal Conan O'Brien lunchbox to school, stuffed with yum yums. You know, so that by the end of the day I will have less friends than I already had before.

Otherwise, today sucked balls. I only know of two or three people left whom are truly worth talking to. The rest of the population doesn't know what band that John Bonham played for. It's quite sad. But I won't lock myself in the closet tonight and slit my wrists while my pair of bondage pants keeps swinging from the rack in front of my face.

My AIM hiatus isn't going too badly. As a matter of fact, I kind of like it. E-mail is the way to go, man.



Silly beans!


Christina N. @ 5:37 PM